Challenging sales position for a industry leader in the field of thermal solutions
Our client, a privately-owned company, is the industry leader in the design, manufacture and integration of complete thermal systems including electric heaters, temperature sensors, temperature controllers, power controllers and supporting software. From single components to high performance systems, the company brings his thermal expertise to numerous applications as energy, diesel, aerospaces, foodservice, life sciences and others.
The European sales organisation of our client will be expanded and we are looking for a experienced sales professional with strong technical affinity for the challenging position
Sales Engineer (m/f/d) Thermal Solutions Southern Germany
Location: Home-Office in Southern Germany (Bavaria or Baden-Wuerttemberg)
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and winning new sales opportunities for thermal solutions as well as maintaining existing business in a broad range of equipment-markets for OEM´s in the areas of energy diesel, foodservice, life-science etc. in Southern Germany.
- Provide product and application knowledge for customers and other Sales team members.
- Calling on customer accounts to identify thermal solution needs.
- Closing orders via team selling.
- Reviewing progress toward revenue goals & territory targets.
- Participating in account strategy development with other sales channels and professionals.
- Working with internal technical sales support to develop on quote / proposal delivery and negotiations.
- Coordinating customer issue resolution with internal resources.
- Working closely with marketing on sales collateral needs and opportunities.
- Partnering with marketing on Environment of the Customer / Voice of the Customer opportunities, product life cycle, and other product management initiatives.
- Building collaborative relationships to improve customer value.
- Responsible for new product promotion and training.
- Technical qualification and/or strong technical affinity.
- Direct sales experience in a technical market.
- Project management experience.
- Hands on and focused management style.
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and summarize trends and to understand the business and the market including the key stake-holders.
- Being a strong communicator that manages internal and external two-way communications to promote the best interest of all parties and develops strong relationships and provides effective communication, prioritization, and alignment.
- Willingness to travel in Southern Germany and US as required.
- Good English knowledge.
Tel. +49 (0) 61 31/62 25 20-0 • Fax -22 •
• www.allmannpb.de • Robert-Koch-Str. 37 • Hightechzentrum • D-55129 Mainz
Rufen Sie uns an, oder senden Sie Ihren tabellarischen CV, gerne per E-Mail. Wir beraten Sie in Ihrer Karriereplanung.